Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A few more hills

Last night's ride felt pretty good. John and I did a familiar ride and threw in a couple hills.

We didn't hammer, just tested our legs. The first hill, Mt. McKinley (not that Mt. McKinley), is well traveled by cyclists, apparently. When we got there, there was a tri group doing hill repeats. But I'd never done it before. We did it only once, but it wasn't bad at all. Similar inclines to Mont Ventoux, but certainly not the length or intensity.

http://app.strava.com/rides/11243440#196142627

We finished up the ride with our own private Alexandria Ventoux, Mt. Ida. We usually go up it at the beginning of our rides, without any warm up. John wanted to see what it would be like warmed up (I would have just gone home!). It's a short one, but I took 30 seconds off my average time!

Ready or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment